This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Interim Chief Financial Officer
Rockaway, New Jersey, United States
Date Posted: 07/20/2011
Categories: Church Staff - Church/Ministry
Job Type: Full-Time
POSITION: INTERIM CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER (full-time)
Christ Church seeks an interim Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to work in the position for 12-18 months. The ideal candidate will transition into the role upon the retirement of the current CFO.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES: .Under the leadership of the Executive Team and reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, position is responsible to:
• provide technical financial oversight to the church and all affiliate companies
• oversee the budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting processes
• direct the annual audit process via our external accounting firm
• drive analysis of business and ministries making certain that adequate measures are in place ensuring financial viability
• Must have significant experience as a senior financial officer
• Superior intellectual abilities and analytical modeling skills
• Shall possess a strong executive image, communication and interpersonal skills
• A proven track record as a highly successful manager and leader
• Minimum of a bachelors degree in accounting, finance or management strategy
• 5-10 years experience in field of accounting, 3-5 years experience in field of business valuations or management strategy
• CPA recommended, MBA a plus
• A process oriented individual is a must
APPLY TO: If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for the position, please forward resume and cover letter to: Christ Church, Human Resources Dept., 140 Green Pond Road, Rockaway, NJ 07866; OR fax to: (973) 857-7325 OR e-mail to: HumanResources@ChristChurchUSA.org. No phone calls please.