This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Puget Sound Area, Washington, United States
Date Posted: 07/03/2009
Categories: Financial Services/Insurance
Job Type: Full-Time
Thrivent Financial for Lutherans is a Fortune 500 financial services organization that is set apart by its commitment to serving Lutherans, their families and their communities. We provide comprehensive financial strategies, personal customer services and highly competitive financial products including insurance, annuities and investments.* Nearly three million members turn to us for professional guidance and innovative solutions to help meet their financial goals.
Thrivent Financial is a great place to begin—or advance—your career. As a Thrivent Financial Associate, you'll have a flexible schedule and the opportunity to drive your own success, all while building a career centered around helping others. With benefits and compensation plans that compete with the best in the industry, as well as many development and advancement opportunities, Thrivent Financial provides an extraordinary environment for your success.
We will help you succeed in this entrepreneurial opportunity with:
• Innovative marketing and products.
• Ongoing training.
• High income potential.
• Flexible, competitive benefits.
• Established, expandable client base.
Best of all, as a Thrivent Financial Associate, you will not only benefit from these resources but also from the prestige that comes from decades of service which has earned us a place of trust in American homes. This track record includes:
• Financial associate retention rates that are consistently above the industry average.
• Member persistency rates that are among the best in the industry.
• Million Dollar Round Table memberships that rank among the world's best.
AM Best recently recognized the power of this organization with a rating of A++ (highest) – the highest of AM Best’s 15 ratings. Career opportunities are currently available nationwide. Find out how you can do more than work for a living – you can work with purpose.
As a Thrivent Financial Associate, you will:
• Provide a newly, expanded products portfolio and services, including life and health insurance, annuities, investment products* and specialized financial analysis.
• Manage your own schedule.
• Enjoy very high income potential.
• Receive a competitive benefits package that offers flexibility and choices.
• Work with accomplished and ethical professionals within the financial services industry.
• Continue developing skills and expertise in the financial services industry.
• Receive corporate and regional training and support.
• Serve the Lutheran community.
• Develop and implement a business and marketing plan to acquire, cultivate, and retain members.
• Participate in ongoing professional development.
• Facilitate, support and participate in Thrivent Financial’s volunteer system on local and regional levels.
• Obtain and maintain 1) State insurance licenses (all lines: life/health, variable annuity, variable universal life), 2) NASD Series 7 and 66; or Series 7, 65 and 63, and 3) other state-specific licenses, as needed.
• Eligible to become an adult Lutheran member of Thrivent Financial for Lutherans. An adult Lutheran member is an individual who professes to be Lutheran and is a current or former member of a Lutheran congregation.
• Become a Thrivent Financial insurance or annuity product owner within 90 days of date of contract.
• Valid driver’s license.
• No additional employment.
*Securities offered through Thrivent Investment Management Inc., 625 Fourth Ave. S., Minneapolis,
MN, 55415-1624. Member NASD and SIPC.