Director of Operations
We are looking for a Director of Operations who is a strong leader with the ability to organize, lead and look out for the business aspects our organization. This person will hold the primary role of ensuring that the financial, information technology and human resources of the organization are efficient and effective.
• Together with the President, engage in fund raising activities in support of ministries and projects with potential donors among individuals, businesses, and churches.
• Prepare the annual budget, working with the President
• Oversee and establish guidelines and procedures for management of all operating expenses
• Provide the Leadership Team with regular updates on the financial health of the organization
• Coordinate with CPI for the legal, accounting, and organizational health of the ministry
• Responsible to develop and maintain our information technology strategy (brochures, DVD's, web site, blogs, etc.)
• Help initiate and manage strategic alliances with other organizations
• Leading the administrative activities of MEi
• Performing key supporting human resource activities
• Serve as a member of the Leadership Team, chaired by the President
• Propose policy changes for consideration by the President and the board of directors
• Oversee all staff benefit programs (insurance, retirement program, repatriation, etc.)
• Oversee and serve as the point of contact for all staff for administrative and personnel matters, including tracking quarterly/annual reports, monitoring staff fund balances and assisting with fundraising strategies
II. You are:
• A proven manager with strong financial, IT and HR skills
• Experienced in leadership roles in either a church or corporate environment
• A multi-tasker who can follow through and get things done
• Organized with a strong attention to detail
• Hard-working, but knows how to laugh & have a good time
• A team player no matter what
• Committed to the Vision & Core Values of MEi
• Raise your own support
• Passionate about Christ formed in others and yourself
• Willing to work in a virtual setting (We hire a back office service company to care for our accounting and receipting needs. This role does not require the individual to locate in Wheaton or overseas.)
• Knowledge of web based applications (willing and able to learn about web site and blogging functions in WordPress), Excel and Word.
• Willing to pursue training in Spiritual Formation (we recommend 'The School of Spiritual Direction' through New Way Ministries)
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Executive DirectorThe Lawrenceville Cooperative Ministry, Inc.
- Lawrenceville, Georgia
- October 6
Overseas University Teacher for UNIV 103Academics In Asia
- China, Not Assigned
- October 6
Intervention SpecialistJubilee Leadership Academy
- Prescott, Washington
- October 2
Associate DirectorProvidence Ministries, Inc.
- Dalton, Georgia
- September 30
Community Manager (Case Manager)Joy Ranch, A Christian Home for Children
- Woodlawn, Virginia
- September 28
Ministry Essentials Int'l
Ministry Essentials is a spiritual formation organization bringing people to the essentials of life in Christ. Our mission is to join Christian leaders in their journey of faith, challenge their assumptions about God and inspire a fuller experience of Him. More...