Marketing Writer (Full-Time, Exempt)
• Can you influence others through the written word?
• Would you like to use your talent in writing to impact the world for God?
• Is a challenging, fast paced environment appealing to you?
• Do you take pride in your ability to write clearly and with flair?
• Are accuracy and deadlines important to you?
• Do you have a competitive drive when it comes to getting things done?
• Would you enjoy working in a ministry where your talents are recognized?
• Do you enjoy presenting straightforward solutions to complex problems?
Write, review and/or edit promotional, sales-oriented materials for ad copy, newsletter articles, fundraising letters and special projects which will influence current and potential donors to give to the ministry.
This position would be responsible for promotional and fundraising writing, marketing and promotional strategies and product development processes.
• Graduation from high school and Bachelor’s degree in a related field; at least three (3) years experience in a related field; or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have a proven record of effective written communication.
• Proficient at the computer and be able to use various computer software programs for writing, editing, proofing, report preparation and design.
• Must be able to deal with multiple priorities all at the same time and thrive in an atmosphere of ambiguity.
• Ability to carry out assigned projects to their completion.
• Aptitude in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees and the general public.
• Maintain confidential and sensitive information.For more information about Back to the Bible or to submit your application, see our website at www.backtothebible.org or click the APPLY button below, or call 402-464-7200.