At Pacific Dental Services
® . . . The quest for excellence inspires everything that defines us. We focus on everyone's distinctive talents and strengths. Our passion for the business and the future drives us to be the best.Regional Marketing Specialist
Coordinating all regional marketing and advertising demands, PR, in-office promotions, and Smile Generation marketing to create growth for PDS affiliated offices and focus on prompt new office maturity.
- Coordinate, edit, and proof, with high attention to detail, all marketing media placed on behalf of PDS affiliated offices and the Smile Generation in a designated region ' including print ads, yellow page ads, flyers, direct mailings, signage, commmunity promotions, online channels, office and doctor specific materials, message-on-hold, etc. to ensure quality and standardization in all mediums.
- Audit advertisements, analyze ROI, and recommend best options
within each offices' marketing budget.
- Build positive relationships with PDS management, owner
dentists, media reps, vendors, local businesses, property
management, city officials, etc. to establish a strong rapport
for working together.
- Work with graphic design teammates (and edit design templates on
own once trained) to ensure media creation and placement with
sensitivity to deadlines.
- Help write/develop content for advertising mediums such as
print, mail, online, community involvement, etc.
- In conjunction with Marketing Director, organize Smile
Generation regional campaigns by developing media timelines,
creating media, ensuring optimal media placement, organizing
offices' management teams and ongoing tracking of campaign ROI
for analysis to the involved management.
- Regularly visit, audit, access needs, and interact with each
office within the region on a weekly basis.
- Help offices create long term relationships with patients and
potential patients by establishing a positive rapport through
- Focus on 'ramping up' new patient visits at new offices to aide
patient flow and production.
- Maximize the potential of 'Grand Openings', shopping
center 'Openings', and any shopping center events.
- Coach office managers on how to easily approach local
businesses through promotions, giveaways, gifts, etc. to
establish connections for their employees, possible POP
materials, and other strategic marketing opportunities.
- Facilitate the placement of press releases for PDS and
Apply online www.pacificdentalservices.com
Experience: Required Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in a marketing environment
- Detail oriented, organized, process focused, problem solver, self
motivated, proactive, customer service focused
- Ability to multitask effectively without compromising quality of work
- Team player and independent contributor coupled with excellent
comunication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software
- Basic Knowledge of Adobe software including Illustrator,
Photoshop, and In-Design desirable