This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
The Salvation Army
TAMWORTH, NSW, Australia
Date Posted: 05/04/2009
Categories: Social Services
Job Type: Full-Time
APPLICATIONS CLOSE FRIDAY 29th MAY
To oversee and manage the daily operations of the Hope Centre and its counselling services.
* Commitment to the Christian faith and mission of The Salvation Army. An ability to offer pastoral assistance, to pray and to explain the Christian Gospel.
* Experience in a Community Services environment.
* Demonstrated ability to manage and work within a team environment.
* Demonstrated high level of communication and networking skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work with people from different cultures and backgrounds.
* Proficiency working with Microsoft Office packages and Lotus Notes.
* Ability to meet deadlines and work under conflicting time pressures.
* Previous experience in a coordination/leadership role.
* Relevant qualifications in management, public relations or marketing.