This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Outside Sales/Marketing Representative
Puroclean of North Broward
Pompano Beach, Florida, United States
Date Posted: 04/29/2009
Job Type: Full-Time
Puroclean of North Broward is part of a growing national franchise. We provide 24-Hour Emergency Services to homeowners who have suffered a water, fire or mold loss. We have an immediate opportunity and are currently seeking our next super star to compliment our growing team.
Our mission is to provide our customers with an unmatched service experience. If you are passionate about what you do & work well in a team/family environment then you are the right person to join our team.
We are looking for a carrier minded outside sales representative to call on insurance agents and property managers in Broward & Palm Beach Counties.
$35-$40,000 first year potential
$40-$45,000 second year potential
$45-$55,000 third year potential
$55-$75,000 fourth year potential
$75,000 & Up fifth year on
Job Description for Outside Sales
The sales representative’s primary responsibility is increasing sales revenue. PuroClean Sales Representatives devote 75% of their time to sales activities. This position will report to the Franchisee/Owner.
• Candidates must have outside/route sales experience similar to the pharmaceutical industry.
• You must have a proven documented sales record
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Informal and formal oral presentation skills
• Professional appearance and decorum
• You must have a good driving record, we check
• You must be drug free, we check
• Maintain and maximize current client base
• Continual prospecting; cold calling, following up on leads and referrals, and contacting new offices and personnel in the office of existing customers.
• Setting up and attending appointments
• Delivering job estimates in a timely manner
• Following up on all sales activity through telephone, written and personal contact
• Meeting sales and performance goals
• Developing and maintaining accurate and complete customer files, to enable easy tracking of an account’s progress
• Maintaining weekly and monthly sales activity reports; meeting regularly (at least weekly) with franchise owner (or sales manager) to discuss current and future sales opportunities and challenges
• Knowing functions and goals of all profit centers, including but not limited to:
- Other (TBD)
• Taking advantage of current PuroClean sales process manual and automated sales tools
• Working as an effective team member in the office as occasionally needed
• Keeping current on pricing strategy and customer billing procedures
• Analyzing current customer base, local market and economic conditions, and primary competitors