This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Charis Hills Summer Camp
Sunset, Texas, United States
Date Posted: 04/07/2009
Categories: Camp Jobs
Job Type: Contract
Now Hiring Camp Counselors for Summer 2009 at Charis Hills!!!!
Being a Camp Counselor can be one of the most memorable, impacting, and fun experiences you could have! You could make a difference in the life of a child!!
Camp Counselor responsibilities include:
- Leading activities that the kids participate in (ex: Boating, Arts & Crafts, Nature Study, Archery, Volleyball, etc.)
- Maintaining active supervision of campers at all times
- Leading daily devotions for a group of campers (devotions are provided for the staff)
- Being responsible for daily cabin life including meals
- Role modeling positive, Christian behavior and morals for the campers
- Working cooperatively with the rest of the Charis Hills staff
- Having tons of fun and leting it show!
Qualifications for being a Camp Counselor include:
- Being at least 18 years old
- Possessing a strong Christian faith and a desire to share that faith
- Desire to work with special populations of children
- Having the ability to work well on a staff team
- Being flexible with schedules
- Being patient
- Being hard-working and motivated
- Willingness to act silly and desire to make memories!
- A paycheck every two weeks
- One night off per week
- 24 hours off in between sessions
If interested check out our website at www.charishills.org and click on the "For Counselors" link on the left. Online applications are also available by clicking the purple "Log In" button on the homepage and then clicking "Apply for Employment" on the next screen.
Don't wait, spots are filling up!!!!
Questions? - Feel free to contact us at (940) 964-2145 or at email@example.com