This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Director Christian Counseling
Any, Any State, United States
Date Posted: 04/01/2009
Categories: Consulting Services
Job Type: Contract
We are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded Pastor, Minister or Christian counselor to join our founding team. We are planning to launch an exciting, unique and well branded nationwide Christian phone service with plans to expand internationally. This is a great chance for a passionate individual to help spread the Word of Jesus and help millions of people cope during these trying times. Our target market is large, with over 260 million Christians in North America and 2.1 billion worldwide, a majority owning phones. If you are looking for a challenge with upside potential, have a desire to change the world for the better, this could be your calling.
• Set the tone and ensure consistent message for all counseling agents
• Hire, train and manage a growing team of counseling agents
• Help position company and message to appeal to consumers
• Reach out to Christian organizations to build affiliate relationships
• Be the religious spokesperson and thought leader for the company
• Serve as religious/spiritual adviser to the company
• Bilingual English/Spanish is important plus
• Wear multiple hats as we launch our new service
• Masters degree or PhD in Theology with counseling training
• Certification from recognized counseling association a plus
• Strong ethics and integrity with a genuine interest in helping others
• Passionate about helping build a great organization and business
• Desire to spread the true Word of Jesus to a mass audience
• Present or past experience as a pastor, minister or Christian counselor
• Management experience a plus and ability to motivate and inspire a team
• Excellent Internet and computer skills; Telecom experience is a plus
• Superb written, verbal and intuitive skills
• Collaborative, positive outlook and enjoyable to work with
The company is presently self-funded and located in Nevada, but will likely operate as a virtual company. You would be directly helping build a new start up business and report to the Founder/CEO. Consulting rate DOE.
To be considered and to learn more, please apply with your resume, contact info and references. Be prepared to sign a mutual non-disclosure agreement. While we prefer a local candidate, it is more important to find the best candidate. We look forward to hearing from you. No recruiters or outside firms please.