This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Strategic Partnership Coordinator/Marketing Manager
Enough Is Enough
Reston, Virginia, United States
Date Posted: 03/21/2009
Categories: Marketing/Public Relations
Job Type: Full-Time
Position: Strategic Partnership Coordinator/Marketing Manager
Job Location: Reston, Virginia
Start Date: Immediately
IMPORTANT NOTE: INTERVIEWS BEING HELD 3-27-09. RESUMES MUST BE RECEIVED BY 3-25-09 FOR CONSIDERATION.
Enough Is Enough (EIE), a non-partisan, 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, emerged in 1994 as the national leader on the front lines to make the Internet safer for children and families. Since then, EIE has pioneered and led the effort to confront online pornography, child pornography, child stalking and sexual predation with innovative initiatives and effective communications.
Summary of Position
This position is responsible for the development of initiatives that promote the primary goals of the organization in both online and traditional offline environments. This involves assisting in developing, coordinating, and implementing our Strategic Plan for program partnerships and branding opportunities. These duties and responsibilities require that the Strategic Partnership Coordinator/Marketing Manager to actively build, strengthen, and formalize relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including public and private sector service providers; local, state, and federal government leaders; corporations; charitable foundations; faith-based organizations; and representatives from corollary systems such as criminal justice, education, news media, and the technology industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Strategic Partnership Coordinator/Marketing Manager is responsible for identifying, qualifying, and obtaining potential partnerships and branding opportunities that meet the core mission of EIE programs and activities. Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Identify future partnership / alliance opportunities that meet corporate goals and objectives.
• Secure new corporate sponsors/partners
• Maintain existing portfolio of industry relationships and sponsors/partners
• Develop, negotiate, and conclude strategic partnerships and alliance agreements.
• Oversee partner branding and co-branding relationships
• Implement a marketing program to maximize distribution of EIE products
• Manage portfolio of strategic partnerships / alliances and corporate relationships.
• Formalize and track MOUs with partners
• Maintain accurate and consistent documentation of partnership / alliance
• Develop goals and strategies for stakeholder relationships.
• Monitor Internet industry trends and Internet safety best practices.
• Network within Internet Safety community and attend related forums, as needed.
• Work closely with EIE executive team to identify and develop corporate growth and implementation strategies, and product placement
• Provide weekly updates to EIE management on all activities
• Oversee product distribution via fulfillment vendor
Skills and Experience
• Effective communicator with high level of "gravitas" and polish.
• Strong interpersonal skills necessary to develop and sustain professional relationships.
• Creative ability to develop innovative and effective marketing strategies.
• Strong administrative skills to manage complex, high-profile programs and initiatives.
• Demonstrated problem-solving ability.
• Outstanding verbal and written skills with ability to present concise program summaries.
• At least 10-years experience in partnership management, business development, or similar function.
• Proven success in partnership development, negotiation, and implementation.
• Ability to work well in fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
• Sufficient knowledge to be conversant on Internet safety issues and initiatives.
Education and Experience
• Broad understanding of the Internet Safety industry, with solid working knowledge of traditional marketing, viral marketing, sales, market research, and new product development
• Specific in-depth experience in creating and evaluating commercial strategy for creating brands, including:
- Market analysis
- Positioning and segmentation
- Assessment of commercial opportunities
College: Bachelors Degree.
Applicants must a minimum of 5-7 years experience in a non-profit or related environment, with an extensive and proven background in partnership development and product marketing and distribution.
Closing Date for Applications: Open
Please submit an electronic version of your resume, with cover letter and three (3) letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enough Is Enough (EIE) is a registered 501(C)3 non-profit organization.
For further information about Enough Is Enough, please visit our websites at www.enough.org.