This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Angel Christian Television Trust/GOD TV
Grandview, Missouri, United States
Date Posted: 03/18/2009
Job Type: Full-Time
Angel Christian Television Trust/GOD TV seeks a full-time Database Administrator to provide installation, support and administration of custom information systems Data storage infrastructure at multiple sites worldwide.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Support of Microsoft SQL 2000 / 2005 servers.
• Support of Oracle Database servers.
• Ensure compliance to current policies is maintained.
• Ensure back-up and Disaster recovery plans are maintained and tested.
• Support company applications.
• Assist with development of new company applications.
• Assist with the implementation of company IT strategy.
• Distribution of data and information to the right people at the right time.
• The preservation of data and data usage monitor for adequate periods of time.
• Control over data duplication and use, both internally and externally.
• Will work closely with developers to ensure adherence to data standards.
• Managing data issues in a fast growing and changing environment.
• Implement policies and procedures.
• Provide a data service to multiple sites worldwide and to multiple departments.
• Solid understanding of database design and standards.
• The interpretation and presentation of data in useful formats, by transforming raw data into information.
• Microsoft SQL 2000 / 2005 administration and design skills.
• Ability to excel under pressure.
• Minimum 3 years experience in a Database Administrator role.
• Must have an understanding and appreciation of the Mission and Vision for ACTT/GOD TV and be a committed Christian