This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Food Service Assistant Director
New Creations Chapel, Inc.
Richmond, Indiana, United States
Date Posted: 09/21/2011
Categories: Food Services
Job Type: Full-Time
New Creations Chapel (NCC) is a 40 year old, established ministry to teenagers. NCC is first a church located in Richmond, Indiana with mission projects of: a Christian Boarding School for teens, Christian School for grades K-12, Child Care Ministry for birth-age 6, Basketball Academy, Bible College, CrossRoads Ranch (an equestrian program) and a Camp. We are looking for individuals or husband/wife teams who are called to the ministry, have a passion for youth, and want to serve God in ministry. Staff are employed by NCC Church and New Creations becomes home church to all full time staff.
Our Mission Statement is as follows: Building Champions for: Christ, Education, Relationships, and the World! We try to meet the mission through the avenues of ministry listed above. We are also willing to expand the avenues of ministry to other areas that those who have a passion for a specific area can come and be able to pursue their passion here. Areas such as: music, dance, art, cooking, sports, aviation, recreations, missions, agriculture, etc.
Currently we are looking to fill the position of FOOD SERVICE ASSISTANT DIRECTOR:
1. Experience in cooking
2. Experience in administrative duties
3. Culinary degree preferable
4. Ministry Experience preferable
This position allows you to be in the midst of the “hub” of the ministry taking care of the physical needs of the youth and adults with good, wholesome food prepared in love. The person who fills this position will have an opportunity to serve as director when the current food service director is unavailable. The food service department is a high level area of the ministry and you will have an opportunity to minister to the staff and students daily.
New Creations is looking for qualified individuals who are interested in providing a high level of service in Christian ministry. You may visit our website at www.newcreationschapel.org. The benefits for a full time staff member include:
1. Individual health insurance is available for the full time employee after 90 days employment. It is available for the family if both husband and wife are employed full time by NCC.
2. Full cafeteria privileges.
3. Access to food bank when excess is available.
4. Full time staff receive paid holidays.* (New Year’s Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day) *see Ministry Staff Handbook for details
5. Full time staff receive Christmas break* (December 23-January 1) as a paid time off. (Staff may be required to work). *See Ministry Staff Handbook for details.
6. Full time staff receive five days paid vacation after one year employment.
7. Full time staff receive ten days paid vacation after two years employment.
8. New Creations becomes your home church.
9. Housing is available.
10. All licensed or ordained ministers can have part of their salary as a housing allowance when it is approved through the trustee board. Decisions are made in July and December of each year. You must be a member of Faith Christian Fellowship International, which is our fellowship. After the first year of membership, staff receives a considerable discount on annual membership fees.
To apply for a position, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a cover letter and resume.