Group Publishing, Inc.

Digital Email Marketing Specialist

Group Publishing, Inc.
Loveland, Colorado, United States

Date Posted: 08/23/2017
Categories: Advertising/PR - Communications - Internet/E-Commerce - Marketing/Public Relations
Job Type: Full-Time

Job Description:

Working within Group’s fast-paced digital marketing team, this individual will manage the production, strategy, and execution of all email communications and assist with a variety of digital marketing projects for multiple brands. With 65% of this position dedicated to email marketing, this position will be responsible for leading all efforts of creating email marketing campaigns and strategy to drive customer acquisition, engagement, and retention. The remaining 35% of time will be assisting with the online presence and digital marketing efforts for Group’s products through a variety of digital channels that include but are not limited to eCommerce, SEO, paid search, social media, and content marketing campaigns.


Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:

- Coordinate, schedule, and ensure on-time delivery sends of daily email production

- Manage and organize multiple email lists and complex segmentation Assist and drive internal teams to create strategy and roadmap for drip campaigns, A/B tests, email workflows, and lead nurturing campaigns

- Design and update email templates using email design best practices and a toolset of online builders and HTML and CSS

- Work within ESP client toolsets and alongside data team to conduct performance reporting and analysis

- Stay current with latest email marketing trends and best practices (including mobile optimization), CAN-SPAM Act regulations, and technologies; serve as the email marketing expert for the organization

- Assist digital marketing team with web, marketing, content, social, eCommerce, and administrative tasks as needed



- Very high level of attention to detail to ensure QA prior to delivery

- Extremely high level of organization skills with the ability to schedule, coordinate, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment

- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS as it relates to creating email templates compatible with multiple clients and browsers

- Experience working with CMS platforms, ESP clients, email foundation framework, and email testing software



- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications or a Business-related field, or equivalent experience

- Minimum 2 years’ experience in digital and email marketing 

Apply Now

To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.