We are currently accepting applications for a Full-time Pastor of Worship and Middle/High School Campus Ministries. The two (2) main areas of this person's responsibilities are (1) to serve as a Teacher at North Hills Christian School for Middle/High School
Bible and Musical Worship; and (2) serve as the North Hills Pastor of Worship.
- Must be "born again" and continue to seek personal and spiritual growth as a Christ follower
- He and his immediate family must maintain active membership at North Hills Church
- Must be familiar and in agreement with North Hills' beliefs as outlines in the Baptist Faith and Message (2000)
- Must have demonstrated call to pastoral ministry
- Must excel in vocal and instrumental performance
- Must be ordained to the Gospel Ministry or have a desire to become ordained
- Must have a Bachelor Degree from an accredited College or University in an appropriate Christian studies field
- A Masters of Divinity (or equivalent) from an accreditted Seminary is strongly preferred
We will be accepting applications until April 30, 2017
Please sumbit your resume, cover letter and a video of a recent worship service where you were leading music to: email@example.com or mail to: 200 Admiral Callaghan Lane Vallejo CA 94591.