SUMMARY: Frontiers is a Christian, faith-based non-profit working with churches to send their workers overseas. We’re looking for a dedicated Christian who performs a variety of duties associated with a highly confidential gift processing
function. The Associate is responsible for receiving gifts to the organization in the form of cash, checks, and online giving, and accurately recording the information in the donor database.
- Prepares mail for scanning
- Sorts and codes scanned donations
- Assist gift processing with entering new donors and new pledges
- Research missing information for gifts
- Research matching gift paperwork and online sites
- Import gift data to donor database
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- Assist in electronic processing
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED; or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Frontiers values the importance of life and work balance, and offers flextime options. This job post is a summary of the position. A full description will be provided during the recruiting process.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Because of the number of emails received, you may not receive an individual response.