SUMMARY: Frontiers is a Christian, faith-based non-profit organization working with churches to send their workers overseas. The Administrative Assistant will help facilitate the work of the US Director/CEO by providing administrative and
- Scheduling meetings/managing calendar
- Taking notes at leadership meetings
- Assisting with communication/relationships including updating donor system notes, running reports, and formatting spreadsheets
- Drafting letters/emails on behalf of the US Director
- Serving as a liaison between the US Sending Base and our International Office and other organizations
- Maintaining a filing system
- Assisting with Credit Card reporting and receipts
- Planning and Coordinating events at our office
- Assisting with Board Meetings
- Assisting the US Director on all tasks assigned
- Creating/Editing PowerPoints and gathering information for presentations
- Reviewing/Editing Marketing and Development pieces (both online and hard mail)
- Problem solving/Analysis
- Strategic Thinking (asking questions and giving feedback as a valuable member of the team)
- Teachable and servant hearted
- Detail oriented
- Collaboration skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) is preferred; or three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Frontiers values the importance of life and work balance, and offers flextime options. This job post is a summary of the position. A full description will be provided during the recruiting process.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Because of the number of emails received, you may not receive an individual response.