The mission of The Life Christian Church is to inspire people to the life God dreams for them as we spread His love in ever-widening circles. We are looking for candidates to fill the position of Facilities Supervisor. This is a full time position with competitive
This position includes oversight and hands-on maintenance of our 53,000 square foot facility and 7-acre property with retention pond. Key responsibilities include:
- Day to day maintenance and repairs
- Providing direction to contractors in the maintenance and repair of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, security, flooring, elevator, fire sprinkler, etc.
- Cleaning and setup for events
- Building and managing a volunteer team that includes skilled professionals who donate their time to the maintenance function
- Have technical skills in buildings and grounds maintenance
- Ability to initiate preventive measures as well as execute corrective actions
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Ability to plan and carry out long term facilities and grounds improvement projects
If you have the skills and interest in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to Rupert Hayles, Executive Pastor , firstname.lastname@example.org.