Reports to the President of the Forum of Christian Leaders
The Forum of Christian Leaders
The Forum of Christian Leaders (FOCL) exists to identify, unite, mentor, and resource global evangelical leaders toward the end of world evangelism and the renewal of the biblical church. FOCL's ministry consists of four components:
- European Leadership Forum Annual Meeting: A yearly, weekly gathering of hundreds of evangelical leaders from 45 countries; held each year in Wisla, Poland, www.euroleadership.org.
- Forum Initiatives: Spiritual and leadership development opportunities that provide intensive, specialized training for small groups of evangelical leaders, www.foclonline.org/initiatives
- Forum Movement: Local and regional events organized by European Leadership Forum participants that provide training and outreach in native languages, Ex.: www.forumeast.eu/en/
- Forum Global: Strategies that share the European church's leadership lessons with the global church, includes online media library and free webinars, http://www.foclonline.org/resources.
The Executive Assistant will provide support to the President by helping him manage his:
- Schedule (e.g. setting up meetings, assembling meeting materials)
- Correspondence (e.g. taking dictation, writing Forum partners on his behalf)
- Travel Plans (e.g. creating PowerPoints, composing handouts)
- Writing/research projects (e.g. compiling data, editing)
Other tasks and projects will be assigned at the discretion of the President.
Applicants must possess an undergraduate degree in any field and be:
- Accomplished in verbal and written communication
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Adept at multi-tasking
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Prior administrative/office experience is necessary. Prior experience as an administrative assistant (especially at the executive level) is preferred.
An educational background and/or strong interest in history, theology, and/or sociology will be considered an asset in light of the research duties associated with the position.
Terms and Compensation
The Executive Assistant position will be a full-time, salaried role. Starting compensation will be based on skill level and experience.
All FOCL employees travel to Europe (at FOCL's expense) each May to administrate the Forum's annual meeting. Following the event, all employees are given a week of paid vacation during which they are encouraged to tour Europe (though at their own expense).
In addition, all full-time employees start out with two additional weeks of paid vacation, along with nine paid holidays. FOCL offers health benefits to all full-time employees.
Applicants should email a resume, cover letter, and two writing samples to Elizabeth Shuter at email@example.com.