Churches of Christ in Victoria and Tasmania is an organisation that provides services for a network of 130+ churches and agencies throughout the two states. We are committed to doing better at building Communities of Hope and Compassion and developing Leaders
to lead them.
This position is responsible for providing essential administrative support to our Communities and Leadership teams and requires a dynamic and capable person.
- Full time: 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday, based in Fairfield VIC 3078
The position involves a range of tasks including the following:
- Supporting the work of the Team Leaders
- Assisting the Communities and Leadership Team Members
- Preparing documents and correspondence
- Implementing policies, procedures and programs as required
- Coordinating and managing administration for meetings and events
Success in this role will require you to have the following skills:
- Ability to organise and prioritise work in an environment with multiple and competing demands.
- Capacity to balance both the need to operate independently and as part of a team, as tasks require.
- Ability to provide administrative support to Communities and Leadership teams.
- Intermediate skills in full suite of Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive mattes diplomatically and discreetly.
- Well-developed writing skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally and contribute to a positive team dynamic.
- Ability to organise events, including booking catering, promotions (in liaison with the CCVT Communications Officer), resources, staff travel needs and registrations.
- Ideal but not required: Basic skills in Salesforce software and understanding of CRM database systems.
If you would like a more detailed job description, please contact Claire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please forward your resume and a detailed cover letter by Wednesday April 12.