Full-time bookkeeper needed. Looking for someone with previous bookkeeping experience, knowledge of QuickBooks, and great attention to detail. www.churchoftherev.org
- Produce and distribute annual income and expense reports
- Produce, file, and distribute appropriate end-of-the-year tax forms.
- Produce, file, and distribute year-end contribution reports by January 31.
- Maintain accounts payable/receivable receipts
- Maintain individual contribution records
- Process weekly payroll and retirement contributions.
- Prepare monthly financial reports for board meetings.
- Issue and mail payment of missions commitments.
- Count, record, and deposit offerings received.
- Process accounts payable invoices; issue and mail checks.
- Reconcile petty cash receipts
- Process incoming calls on bookkeeping matters.
- Process financial mail, invoices, statements, etc.
- Process financial transfers and adjustments.
- Process check requisitions as appropriate.
- Maintain an up-to-date balance of remaining funds for each department or designated project.
- Other tasks as needed
Hours: Mon-Thurs: 9-5, Fri 9-3
Health, Dental, & Vision with no employee contributions
Starting salary $40,000 - $42,000
Please email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.