Faith Farm Ministries, a Christian based organization, seeks an experienced (3+ years)
Administrative Assistant to Executive Director
Successful candidate will be a confident and talented professional with a true passion to serve in a ministry setting.
Education: High School Graduate/Equivalent, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Business or related field preferred.
- Must be able to make a minimum 2 year commitment to the organization
- Minimum 3 years experience as an Administrative Assistant, nonprofit experience preferred
- Integrity, able to take initiative, quickly assess situations to determine priority level and meet goals in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate with an emphasis on Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and software dealing with Executive Level projects
- Must be highly confidential, detail oriented, organized, poised, personable and reliable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required with ability to work well with internal and external customers
- Ability to handle various duties associated with the Executive Director's office to include phone, office correspondence, scheduling meetings and travel, etc.
- The successful candidate must possess ability to represent the Executive Director in a highly professional manner.
- Multi-task oriented
- Confidentiality is a must
Position Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30a.m. – 5:00p.m.
Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test
Fax Resume: Attn: Human Resource Department, (561) 737-2355
Email Resume: email@example.com
*Faith Farm Ministries of Fort Lauderdale Rescue Tabernacle, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.