Faith Farm Ministries, a Christian based organization, seeks an experienced Accounting Clerk (2+ years) for our Ft. Lauderdale Thrift Store.
Education: Associates Degree or High School Graduate/Equivalent with 2 years current accounting experience.
- Must be able to make a minimum 2 year commitment to the organization
- Minimum 2 years current Accounting Experience, Retail experience preferred
- Ability to handle A/P in a high volume, reconciling cash and receipts and preparing bank deposits
- Must be accurate, proficient in Excel, detail oriented, analytical, and understand G/L coding
- Teller Experience a Plus
- Self-motivated, able to handle multiple tasks, work well with others & independently in a ministry setting
- Personable, Reliable; ability to work as a Team Member
- Must be self motivated and take initiative to ensure position requirements are met on a routine basis
- Confidentiality is a must
Position Hours: Monday – Saturday, Flexible hours (8:30a.m. – 5:00p.m.) 40 hour work week.
Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test
Fax Resume: Attn: Human Resource Department, (561) 737-2355
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Faith Farm Ministries of Fort Lauderdale Rescue Tabernacle, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.