CRISTA Ministries. “Where faith meets vocation.”
Do you want to put your gifts and talents to work where your problem solving and technical expertise will benefit an organization with seven different ministries? We are looking for an Audio/Visual Strategist to help execute exceptional presentations expressing
the life transforming work of CRISTA Ministries. CRISTA is a family of seven ministries loving God by serving people worldwide in the areas of education, international relief & development, senior living, and media. Come experience the excellence of God’s
work through CRISTA and its ministries.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES: (Responsibilities, Accountabilities, and Competencies; May not include all duties of this job)
- Set-up, operate, and troubleshoot all Audio/Video (A/V) projectors, microphones, video recorders, lighting, conferencing devices, sound systems and any other equipment used to enhance meetings and live events for the CRISTA family of ministries.
- Provide technical services and counsel for the A/V needs for lectures, presentations, events, musical performances, drama performances, etc. Work with the ministries and resource departments to successfully achieve their meeting and A/V needs.
- Track inventory of equipment and develop strategic systems plan for new and/or upgraded audio visual architecture and new technologies to meet CRISTA’s needs; this includes pricing out and negotiating partnerships with external vendors as needed.
- Perform quality assurance testing to ensure that equipment performs at the highest capacity and quality; clean, repair and/or replace equipment when necessary.
- Install and or update A/V equipment as is necessary;
- Record meetings and presentations with video cameras, operate spotlights, adjust amplifiers, coordinate graphics used in displays and provide technical support for teleconferences, webinars and distance learning classes as needed.
- Provide daily in-person, on-call customer and operational support at our Shoreline campus and at our other campuses as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
- Christian Commitment:
- A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles.
- Demonstrated commitment to spiritual growth and development that is exemplified in word and deed.
- Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years’ working in live A/V corporate events.
- With various types of performance and special events, including lectures, film, video, PowerPoint presentations, stage productions, concerts, and receptions.
- With all day events using multiple microphones, multiple PowerPoint, and multiple projectors.
- Strong A/V installation experience.
- Strong experience with audio and video switchers.
- One-year in supporting end-users on PC hardware and software.
- Knowledge of setting up, and striking of equipment.
- Licensure/Certification: none
- Software and Equipment Used:
- Digital Audio
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems 7 and 8.1
- Media Shout
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Other Considerations:
- Demonstrated excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills. Ability to leverage outside resources if needed to find and create solutions.
- Strong people/interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with customers at all levels of the organization and vendors and convey technical audio visual information in an understandable manner to technical and non-technical personnel and effectively
operate at the Executive level.
- Demonstrated understanding of best practices for audio visual within the industry as it relates to optimizing productivity.
- Organize, prioritize and solve multiple issues simultaneously in a timely and efficient manner.
- Flexible hours; ability to work weekend or off-hours for maintenance and support activities as needed.
- Some physical labor required for wiring and transfer of Audio/Visual equipment.
- Ability to quickly learn new skills necessary to support rapidly changing technologies.
- Ability to drive to other CRISTA locations as needed.
- Some domestic travel may be required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: (Any Equivalent Combination of Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Education and Experience)
- Using Dell hardware
- Using helpdesk ticketing software
- Using Behringer X32 Sound Board
- Software and Equipment Used:
- HDMI over CAT
Knowledge of multiple display setups
Please submit an application via our website: