Partnering with parents to create an engaging safe environment where children can experience God’s love and learn to live out the life of Jesus. We do this by partnering with families through equipping and resourcing them to be healthy and successful families
on mission together.
What does it mean to be a missional, family-integrated church? It means that families are equipped as a team to live a Great Commission lifestyle. As families embrace and live out our Rhythms together, their homes become places of transformation, growth
and ministry for the Gospel.
Program Director of Kidventure
The Program Director of Kidventure plays a vital role in developing and empowering leaders and parents to become spiritual leaders of children. This person excels at vision casting, team building, and leadership development. His/Her primary concern is empowering
the whole congregation (leaders and parents) to take an active role in discipling children and to be on mission with Jesus together. This leader will help cultivate a Spirit-filled environment for our children. Proverbs 29:18 “Where there is no vision, the
Spiritual Qualifications and Character Traits
Lives out a mature and growing relationship with Jesus Christ, faithfully expresses the spiritual attributes and moral character of a person in Christian leadership. Be in full agreement with the Concern, Cause, Beliefs, Rhythms and Team Norms of Grace Chapel.
- Display spiritual qualities of love, faithfulness, availability, gentleness, teachability, self-control, perseverance, joy, humility and peace.
- Pastoral care and shepherding for all children regardless of ethnicity, gender or socio-economic status, and not indulge in favoritism or exclusive relationships within the ministry.
- Be a servant leader in the model of Jesus Christ.
- Displays character and integrity within the Church ministry and personal life.
- Demonstrates life in the Spirit and abiding in Christ.
- Be discerning, friendly, outgoing, energetic, positive, dependable, compassionate, organized, flexible and confidential.