Trinity Teen Solutions, Inc is looking for an individual that is energetic, strong in their Christian faith, and will be a Life Coach by being a good role model at all times for the sexually and emotionally abused troubled teens in our residential treatment
center. This individual needs to be a compassionate yet firm person to supervise and care for the adolescent girls.
The Life Coach must possess high moral and ethical standards with a strong Christian/Catholic background. They must live with the girls, monitor their activities, and maintain harmony through good examples and relationships. This allows opportunities to share
Christian philosophies with youth and find the goodness within while providing direction for returning home.
• Reside with the girls on the days that you work in the cabins.
• Monitor the girls' daily activities and maintain peace and harmony amongst the girls.
• Maintain a clean and orderly environment by setting an example for the girls, working along with them to maintain neat and orderly cabins and ranch environment.
• Instruct and monitor the girls on proper daily hygiene and dress code.
• Collaborate and work with the ranch crew to enhance the vocational training and animal therapy programs.
• Implement plan of treatment
• Oversee safety, health and well-being of the clients.
• Plan and organize treatment interventions with treatment team.
• Maintain control and develop a healthy environment.
• Plan, organize and implement lesson plans according to each student's individual academic needs.
• Monitor and implement Trinity Teen Solutions Program Rules, Policies, Philosophies, Handbooks, Fire Safety Rules, Wyo. Department of Family Services State Regulations, and State Health Inspections.
• Provide safe transportation, insure wearing of seat belts, and that all ranch roads and highway regulations are followed. All vehicles will be cared for properly, cleaned after each use and inspected on a daily basis.
• Learn ranch activities such as, animal care and safety, trucks. Other tools may include anything from a chainsaw to a claw hammer.
• Maintain all written documentation such as progress notes, group therapy notes, daily checklist, and academic records.
• Ensure that all meals are nutritious and follow proper food handling procedures. Provide a family dining atmosphere when possible, using proper table manners, and cleaning up after meals.
• For More Information go to: www.trinityteensolutions.com