The person filling this position will provide graphic design for the Communications Team. He or she will work with the Communications Team to create attractive communication pieces that effectively meet objectives while maintaining Stonebriar’s branding
and standard of excellence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Including but not limited to:
- Work closely with Senior Graphic Designer to design and develop printed and electronic communications pieces, incorporating Stonebriar’s branding and style guidelines.
- Collaborate with the Communications Coordinator as necessary to ensure projects are completed and delivered under deadline.
- Must be available (as directed) on Sundays and for any special events that may occur day or evening throughout the week.
- Stay abreast of new and emergent graphic design trends, software, and printing techniques.
- Perform support duties for Communications activities (e.g., photography, etc.) as directed.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications with graphic design emphasis or equivalent desired.
- Three or more years of experience in desktop publishing and graphic design.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Proficient in Mac OS X.
- Must be teachable and have the ability to respond positively to constructive criticism.
- Must be creative, self-motivated, and function well in a team environment.
- Knowledgeable in printing techniques and terminology.
- Must work well under pressure and be able to meet deadlines.
- Must be organized and able to handle multiple tasks without sacrificing quality or accuracy.
- Fine arts and/or photography skills are a plus.
- Stonebriar Community Church membership and attendance preferred.
- Agreement with the Core Values of Stonebriar Community Church.
Team Member Contribution:
Actively contributes to the improvement of the ministry of Stonebriar Community Church and provides prayerful support.
- Teamwork: Functions well with co-workers, treating them with honor and grace.
- Spiritual Encouragement: Encourages spiritual focus and commitment by modeling the Core Values of Stonebriar Community Church.
- Improvement of Ministry Operations: Contributes toward the improvement of the ministry as a whole.
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)