To maintain the physical resources of Stonebriar Community Church (SCC).
The Mechanical Technician is to assist in providing an environment that is clean, safe, secure, and distraction free for members and guest.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Including but not limited to:
• Coordinates and performs activities involved in maintaining and repairing physical structures, buildings, mechanical systems and equipment of SCC.
• Provide preventative maintenance to the HVAC, plumbing, and electrical systems of SCC.
• Provide repairs to the HVAC, plumbing and electrical systems of SCC.
• Troubleshoot and correct electrical problems throughout the campus.
• Coordinate HVAC, electrical, and plumbing contractors when they are onsite.
• Assist with supporting events at SCC.
• Be on call / onsite during special events.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Director of Building Management
TEAM MEMBER CONTRIBUTION:
Actively contributes to the improvement of the ministry of SCC and provides prayerful support.
• Teamwork: Functions well with co-workers, treating them with honor and grace.
• Spiritual Encouragement: Encourages spiritual focus and commitment by modeling the Core Values of SCC.
• Improvement of Ministry Operations: Contributes toward the improvement of the ministry as a whole.
• Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
• Commitment to the Statement of Faith and Core Values of SCC
• Integrity and honesty
• Servant’s heart
• Ability to work well with others
• Self-starter requiring little supervision with a high attention to detail
• Knowledge of electrical and HVAC systems
• Ability to learn building automation systems
• Basic knowledge of plumbing systems
• Be able to work from ladders and other elevated platforms
• Capable of lifting and maneuvering 75 pounds
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office a plus