To uphold the ministry values of Stonebriar Community Church (SCC), cultivate intimacy with God, lead others toward Christian maturity and to assist the Building Management Director in the overall function of the operations of the physical facilities of
Stonebriar Community Church.
It is the job of the Building Management to provide a safe, secure, and distraction free place of worship.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Including but not limited to:
- Encourages spiritual growth, modeling a strong commitment to Christ and a focused pursuit of spiritual maturity.
- Provide assistance with scheduling HV/AC systems of SCC.
- Provide onsite support for events of SCC.
- Provide onsite support to major events.
- Provide support in creating and completing general maintenance tickets.
- Work with vendors to provide assistance to the building management team.
- Perform any duties as assigned by the Director of Building Management
Team Member Contribution:
Actively contributes to the improvement of the ministry of SCC and provides prayerful support.
- Teamwork: Functions well with co-workers, treating them with honor and grace.
- Spiritual Encouragement: Encourages spiritual focus and commitment by modeling the Core Values of SCC.
- Improvement of Ministry Operations: Contributes toward the improvement of the ministry as a whole.
- Personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Servant’s heart
- Ability to work well with others
- Teachable and open attitude
- Commitment to the Statement of Faith and Core Values of SCC
- Integrity and honesty
- A hard worker with initiative
- A self-starter requiring little supervision
- Relates well to the public
- Be able to work from ladders and other elevated platforms
- Capable of lifting and maneuvering 75 pounds
- General maintenance skills a plus
Full-time - 37.5 hours/week