Field Technician: Job Description
A Field Tech is the face of this business, and must give a good impression to the customer. Installers are expected to do their job with the highest quality possible.
• Change Curtains and Drapes at Healthcare Facilities
• Accurately document in the correct computer files any work done for a Customer
• Organize and Engage in Weekend/Night Work
• Communicate and assist with Laundry Staff
• Install Blinds or other shading systems
• Measure and order Blinds and other shading systems
• Repair Blinds or other shading systems
• Plan ahead to ensure that tools, etc., are taken when needed
1. Strength: Ability to lift, carry, and push/pull 50 pounds.
2. Stooping/Rending: of the body downward and forward by bending spine at the waist, requiring full use of the lower extremities and back muscles.
3. Reaching: Extending hand(s) or arm(s) in any direction for an extended amount of time.
4. Climbing: Ladders (safety training course taken).
5. Current Driver's License
6. Up to date on all vaccinations and immunizations including flu vaccination
Please send resume and include in subject line: Dayton Ohio Position
Thank you and have a blessed day!