CRISTA Ministries. “Where faith meets vocation.”
The KCMS/KCIS Receptionist/Office Assistant is responsible for performing critical office support functions in a high quality and error-free manner. Assists the Executive Assistant with creating a professional Christ-centered environment of warm hospitality
for clients, visitors and employees.
This position is Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Perform administrative functions: processing prayer requests, incoming and outgoing mail, recording and delivering incoming checks, keeping Engineering Logs, Notary Public functions, maintaining essential office equipment, and other administrative duties
as requested. Assist other departments when requested.
- Screen incoming calls and direct to appropriate staff. Greet visitors and direct to appropriate locations. Provide custom and standard replies for listener comments and information requests via phone and email in an accurate and time efficient manner.
Respond graciously and calmly to listener calls and comments. Provide administrative back-up support to the department, as needed (i.e. vacation, sick).
- Maintain the lobby area in an orderly, uncluttered state. Assist in keeping office supplies, kitchen supplies and stationary stocked. Order requested supplies for staff in both Media buildings. Maintain kitchen cleanliness in studio building.
- Primary contact for Media donors—contact via email and phone regarding donations, keep accounting records updated.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
CRISTA Ministries believes that the effectiveness of its ministry is directly related to the depth and sincerity of commitment to Jesus Christ demonstrated by each employee. Therefore, as a CRISTA employee each individual must be committed to the pursuit
of a lifestyle, on and off the job, consistent with the mission of CRISTA Ministries, compatible with historical standards of morality, reflecting the message, mission and character of Jesus Christ.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Some form of interpersonal communication and exposure to an office environment.
Software and Equipment Used: Standard office equipment, Microsoft Office with an emphasis in Excel and other specialized applications as needed.
Professional presentation and awareness of surroundings.
Additional hours may be required when providing back up support for vacation and sick.
Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
Some college level classes.
A minimum of two years’ experience as a receptionist in a professional office setting. Experience with multi-line telephones, e-mail, appointment setting and general assistance duties.
Software and Equipment Used:
Experience with WideOrbit or other radio traffic software.
To submit an application, plese visit our website: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CRISTA&cws=41&rid=1800