We are looking for highly motivated Administrative Assistant to assist four of our top Sales Account Representatives in a wide range of tasks. The ideal candidate is extremely organized, has a strong work ethic, can learn new tasks quickly, and is not afraid
to take initiative. Although we are a 30-year-old company, we have grown considerably since 2008. We are in need of a capable Administrative Assistant to help us continue that success.
High Point is an industry leading, ministry-minded travel resource for churches, mission agencies, Christian schools and para-church organizations. Our goal is to help ministries and churches with logistical aspects of trip planning, save them time and
money in the process, and allow them to spend more time making Christ famous.
High Point is a growing company with a great family atmosphere. Last year alone we sent over 30,000 people on international missions. We are looking for someone who will not only fill a functional job description, but also become a key member of our team.
Seasonal Administrative Assistant - Job Profile and Description
The job of the Administrative Assistant is to provide assistance to our sales team with daily tasks. These tasks include, but are not limited to, calling and following up with clients on items that are due, answer questions from clients,
create and prepare final invoices for clients. This is an administrative job, which requires a high attention to detail and constant multi-tasking.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with reminders of due dates to clients.
- Assist with collecting necessary paperwork and payments for their contracts.
- Back up account reps when they are out of office
- Create and send final invoices and documents to client.
- Assist with answering client questions.
- Assist with other miscellaneous tasks as the need arises
Skills and Specifications
- A mindset to help others
- Highly detailed with an ability to multitask
- Good organization, time management and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a team and willing to learn
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Able to handle multiple personalities and expectations
- Computer Skills - Must have the ability to navigate through most of the Microsoft Office applications as well as our database and pricing program.
- Proactive and willing to take initiative
Education and Qualifications
- No travel industry experience necessary, training will be provided.
Please send your resume to email@example.com