Research, Plans, and Design projects for Aspen Group customers by applying knowledge of architectural design, construction procedures, zoning requirements, building codes, and building materials.
- Assist Project Developers during the sales process as an ambassador to the Aspen Design Team. Demonstrate professionalism, creativity, sincerity and the ability to develop a creative and effective building program for the customer.
- Consult with customers to determine functional, aesthetic and spatial requirements of new structures or renovations, and create Revit models and renderings as appropriate for each phase of the project.
- Prepare accurate and complete deliverables for each phase of the project (Feasibility, Schematic Design, Design Development, and construction drawings) for the Project Management team, which fulfill the customer’s requirements, and provide high levels of
- Coordinate the work of a multi-disciplined team throughout the design process, and interact with project team and key suppliers in a highly collaborative environment.
- Establish client and internal progress meetings and participate in reviews with various governing agencies for code compliance.
- Track and coordinate design progress, schedule and costs, monitor compliance with process checklists.
- Supervise the work of internal architectural designers and interns and coordinate the work of non-Aspen design consultants on assigned projects.
- Coordinate and assist, with affected disciplines, any addendum, RFI’s, and Change Orders during construction administration phase, and incorporate changes into project documents.