FAITH FARM MINISTRIES ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
February 01, 2017
The Faith Farm Ministries Okeechobee Thrift Store is seeking an experienced
Assistant Store Manager. Live-off property position.
Successful candidate will possess excellent customer service, supervisory skills (with students in program) and mathematical skills with experience working in sales (new & used). Must be able to handle merchandise placement, help with new furniture orders,
set-up pick-up and delivery of furniture, able to price furniture, inventory and sales, and handle customer service issues.
Educational Requirements: High School Grad./Equiv.
Position Days & Hours: Full-time, flexible schedule, Monday – Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Requires a 2 year minimum commitment to Faith Farm Ministries.
- Supervisory experience, working in furniture trade preferred.
- Mathematical stills and ability to price inventory.
- Should be familiar with current furniture styles & product with sales experience preferred.
- Ability to provide Counseling and Ministerial support services as needed in our Regeneration Program.
- Must possess good Organizational, planning, interpersonal and communication skills with ability to problem solve.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Personable, Reliable and Punctual
- Ability to work as a Team member
- Must be self motivated and able to follow instructions
PLEASE NOTE: Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test.
Email Resume: email@example.com
Fax Resume: 561-737-2355
For more information or to apply, please contact: The Human Resource Department @ Faith Farm Ministries: 561-737-2259.