FAITH FARM MINISTRIES NEW FURNITURE MANAGER
February 01, 2017
The Fort Lauderdale Campus is seeking an experienced New Furniture Manager. Live-off property position.
Successful candidate will possess Integrity, Godly Values, excellent supervisory, mathematical and inventory skills, purchasing new furniture and experience working in sales.
Educational Requirements: High School Grad./Equiv.
Position Days & Hours: Full-time, flexible schedule, Monday – Saturday, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Requires a 2 year minimum commitment to Faith Farm Ministries.
- Supervisory experience, working in furniture trade preferred.
- Purchasing and Inventory, Mathematical skills and ability to price inventory.
- Should be familiar with current furniture styles & product with sales experience preferred.
- Ability to provide Counseling and Ministerial support services as needed in our Regeneration Program.
- Must possess good Organizational, planning, interpersonal and communication skills with ability to problem solve.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Personable, Reliable and Punctual
- Ability to work as a Team member
- Must be self motivated and able to follow instructions
PLEASE NOTE: Potential employees must be able to successfully pass Background Check and Drug Test.
Fax Resume: 561-737-2355
For more information or to apply, please contact: The Human Resource Department @ Faith Farm Ministries: 561-737-2259.