Executive Administrative support to selected senior management members. Supervise administrative assistants as directed and divide responsibilities to ensure performance standards are met.
Essential Job Functions
- Executive assisting duties for selected senior management including scheduling, credit card reconciliation, drafting correspondence and other high level executive assistant duties.
- Policy Development – ensure all company policies are in correct format, signed and communicated as directed.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for selected individuals.
- Vendor management - own communication and coordination with 3rd party vendors that are supporting the office (i.e. Cleaners, lunch delivery, supplies, etc.).
- Event planning - coordinate onsite and offsite meetings, special events as requested.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
- Front desk /reception duties as needed for breaks/lunches.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
The ideal candidate will:
- Be hard working, a self-starter, enthusiastic and flexible. Stay calm under pressure and help navigate stressful situations.
- Excel at problem solving: be able to deconstruct issues carefully and take decisive action when needed.
- Be adept at multitasking, providing administrative support to several teams and individuals.
- Possess strong written and verbal communication skills: is clear, concise, and able to identify core concepts of internal and external communications.
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills with a mind for prioritization.
- Identify and address issues before they arise.
- Be entrepreneurial and take initiative – constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve both the office space and employee experience.
- Be customer focused with goal of exceeding expectations.
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Project Management skills
- Organizational and planning skills
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred in business administration
- 7+ years of hands on administrative support experience – 3 year supporting senior management.
- Office management and supervisory skills.