Every Generation Ministries (EGM) establishes national ministry teams (NMT) that are governed, staffed and funded by their local Christian communities. Those teams develop a growing number of Model Children’s Workers (MCW) through innovative leadership development
programs and culturally relevant Bible teaching resources for children’s workers serving in local churches. The Mobilization Coordinator will work to mobilize churches, students and individuals to participate in the work of Every Generation Ministries through
short-term ministry service. The Mobilization Coordinator will recruit, train and send teams to serve in the worldwide ministry of EGM. The Mobilization Coordinator will be the primary liaison between EGM’s national ministry teams and the North American Evangelical
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Raises 25% of salary and ministry expenses as a supported missionary.
Paid holidays, vacation and sick time in accordance with the EGM Policy Manual.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Recruit short-term ministry teams and individuals to serve with EGM in transforming children in Christ through His Church.
- Represent EGM while developing relationships with local churches and individuals interested in serving with EGM’s short-term ministry program. This will include speaking and sharing in churches, as well as meeting with church representatives who are considering
service in the program.
- Act as a communication and administrative liaison between STM program participants, national ministry teams and/or regional EGM leadership teams.
- Oversee and coordinate the STM pre-field training program, orientation and debriefing process as required of participants.
- Work with national ministry teams to develop STM opportunities in their fields of ministry.
- Oversee the development and/or revision of all STM materials, including, but not limited to the STM Manual.
- Oversee all administrative and financial components of STM projects. This includes, but is not limited to, helping teams develop appropriate pre-trip fundraising strategies and donor communication plans. Helping teams coordinate trip-related financial logistics
and record keeping, and helping teams manage the post-trip financial follow up tasks.
- Serve as a member of the EGM-US staff, attend all staff meetings and participate on ministry teams as assigned.
- Raise and maintain personal support, both prayer and financial, according to EGM’s support discovery principles.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
A well-qualified applicant will…
- Possess all of the general qualifications found in the EGM Policy Manual (see attached) and a desire to develop national ministry leaders in a cross-cultural setting.
- Have cross-cultural experience, preferably in a ministry context.
- Know how to organize time and priorities.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Possess short-term ministry experience, preferably as a team leader.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be willing to travel.
- Be willing to represent EGM at weekend events in churches and colleges.
- Have a desire to work in a fast-paced, Christian work environment with meaningful organizational objectives.
- Be a committed Christian involved in a local church.