CRISTA Ministries. "Where faith meets vocation."
Make a difference for the world's poorest by using your administrative gifts at World Concern! Your assignment is at our headquarters in Seattle, but your impact will be felt worldwide.
Position is in Shoreline
Hours are 8:00-5:00 Mon-Fri
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Provide executive support to the VP of WC, including scheduling meetings and appointments, assisting with confidential correspondence, maintaining filing system, and arranging travel when necessary. Prepares invoices, expense processing and credit card
- Provide complex administrative support to the Senior Director of Finance and Compliance as directed, including but not limited to:
- Handle with discretion all forms of confidential communications. Reviews, assesses, routes, answers and monitors follow up action steps on correspondence. Gathers and analyzes information required for reporting and presentations. Prepares copy for publication
and submission of reports.
- Monitors budget including tracking expenses and providing reports. Prepares spreadsheets for budgets, grants and contracts, including tracking and maintaining funding reports and reconciling accounts. Prepares funding and budgetary reports using financial
- Assist the VP in the management of the Programs team by providing administrative support (Paycom, Pcard, PAR activities) as needed, supporting team and office events, scheduling, meeting management, onboarding and orientation tasks, travel support, and
Programs intranet page administration.
- Safety and Security Administration:
- Manage and track safety and security training for all WC Seattle travelers through appropriate software and tools.
- Track international travels for those traveling under WC auspices discerning if the security environment requires a proactive response based on global events.
- Receive, review, and file all Incident Reports and follow-up on outstanding issues as required; discern what information needs to be shared with the VP as well as what information needs to be kept restricted due to it being highly sensitive.
- Act immediately on reports of pending loss, violence, and insecurity affecting organization.
- Conduct annual security audit: regularly review policies with country directors to ensure organizational compliance.
- Support VP as required in fulfilling the Global Security Advisor function, including acting as security focal point (24hr standby) when VP is out of contact. Support VP in fulfilling the Global Security Advisor function.
- Carry out special projects at the request of the VP of WC.
- Represent the VP of WC in contact with WC, CRISTA personnel, and public as required. Act as liaison between WC and CRISTA corporate resources on behalf of the VP, discerning which matters are to be deferred, and which to be passed to other managers
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
- Christian Commitment: A deep and abiding faith that is fully surrendered to the will of Jesus Christ, evidenced by a lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles. Demonstrated commitment to spiritual growth and development that
is exemplified in word and deed. Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
- Education: Associate degree from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as assistant to a top-level management person.
- Demonstrated experience to work clearly under pressure, and to meet deadlines.
- Strong ability to appropriately determine task priorities and balance responsibilities effectively.
- Strong detail orientated
- Other Considerations: Ability to work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and customers. Professional presentation, including strong oral and written communication skills. Self-directed with the ability to make independent decisions
exhibiting discretion and confidentiality. Highly organized, able to prioritize and multi-task. Familiar with basic accounting procedures and finance terminology.
- Software and Equipment Used: Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Acrobat Professional Skilled operational abilities with internet, email, mobile devices, and peripherals; ability to learn additional software
involving database management, merging, and case/client management.
TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIT THE FOLLOWING URL: https://chj.tbe.taleo.net/chj05/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=CRISTA&cws=41&rid=1774