As Field Operations Specialist: (75% of time)
- Manage the finances of the RFO, which may include; review staff, Partner and FR expense reports and approve in accordance with RFO and Corporate policy; regular review of RFO budget with Division Vice President (DVP), MP and Partners; assist with budgeting
and problem solving, review of trends, etc.; review of budget detail statements regularly; reporting and correcting errors in a timely manner. Identify expense reduction opportunities as well as opportunities for investments; implement solutions to both on
an ongoing basis. Manage costs appropriately and establish and enforce expense guidelines as necessary. This includes the oversight of regional real estate contracts/leases.
- Manages entire resident licensing process; Guides candidate through e-Contracting and U4 processes in Licensing Central. Submits a Request to hire/contract with the effective date. Review and approve on-line time sheets; escalate issues to Partner or MP.
Exams: Directs candidate on appropriate securities exam to register for during initial U4 process; may order study materials for candidate. Submits transactions via Licensing Central for all subsequent securities exams and retakes. Coordination/scheduling
of weekly check-in meetings
- Manages RFO licensing policies and procedures to create a consistent candidate experience. Ensure regular review and revision of policies for hiring, licensing, and contracting of new Financial Representatives. Ensure program consistency between RFO zones.
Identify and address non-compliance trends/issues by implementing policy changes as needed. Escalate situations as needed to bring to satisfactory closure and ensure proper follow-up. Coordinates various steps in the contracting and licensing process such
as initiates background check/fingerprint process through BrassRing; Collects appropriate disclosure documents, reviews for completeness. Collects appropriate forms for position;
- Plan and execute major RFO events (such as kickoff, RFO meetings, large zone meeting, etc.); this includes making arrangements with hotels/venues/catering/etc. as well as preparing any materials needed and tracking RSVPs/attendees. Will need to negotiate
with hotels/venues/vendors for best deals and concessions. May assist with planning of the agenda for the meeting and securing speakers. May also be onsite for the meeting, depending on size of event/preference of RFO.
- Support as needed for core process within the RFO (recruiting, launching New FRs, compliance/OSJ administrative requirements) to help the RFO achieve its goals and key performance metrics.
Executive Assistant to Managing Partner (25%)
- Analyze and organize office operations and procedures, information management. Provide administrative support for MP including travel, email management, scheduling and calendaring.
- College degree in English, communication, marketing, business administration or comparable skill sets and experience; experience in financial services industry preferred.
- Minimum of three years office management experience, preferably in financial services and preferably including the supervision and management of staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to organize people and activities. Excellent interpersonal/communication skills with strong team building emphasis.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook), database management, and the Internet.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Ability to understand and solve complex problems and to be resourceful in seeking out resources.
- Ability to coach and develop others, as well as hold them accountable for their tasks and goals.
Decision making, Initiative, Innovation, Teamwork and collaboration, Interpersonal skills, Planning/organizing.
To Apply Click the folloowing Link: