Cascade Hills Church has an exciting opening for a Media Producer. The individual in this position is responsible for directing volunteers, recording weekend services, and editing and producing the media programming for the church. This position will provide
the right candidate with an opportunity to help spread the gospel of Jesus Christ to the world through the various media outlets of Cascade Hills Church.
Specific responsibilities assigned to this position include, but are not limited to:
- Scheduling, managing, and overseeing weekend volunteers as they use media equipment to capture the recordings of our weekend services.
- Operating all audio and video control room equipment and cameras.
- Editing weekend message content (30-50min) according to our standards and to fit within station requirements (27:00, 28:25, 28:55)
- Selecting music, creating lower thirds and motion graphics for video projects.
- Responsible for continuity, quality and content before any video project or television show is released.
- Responsible for the creation of multiple file types (MXF, MOV, MPEG, etc.) in accordance with specifications and upload or transfer those files.
- Responsible for video media content for various platforms (mobile app, streaming channel, AppleTV, Roku, etc.)
- Must be able to meet multiple deadlines with exceptional quality on a weekly basis.
- Must be able to work schedule of Saturdays 3:00p-7:30p, Sundays 8:45a-12:30p, Mondays-Thursdays 9:00a-5:00p, with the possibility to leave early on Thursdays providing all duties and responsibilities are met.
- Degree in Film/Video production or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Editing and Producing
- Proficient in non-linear editing programs such as Final Cut and Adobe Premiere.
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects for the creation of motion graphics.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Ability to perform all tasks and changes as instructed.
- Ability to perform all the duties and responsibilities as described.