1. Assist with opening and sorting incoming mail, as needed.
2. Process donations.
a. Scan donations
b. Process Credit Cards
c. Data Entry/Quality Control to ensure the data is entered into the CRM accurately
d. Input donations from external sources reported via Excel file (WeSupport and WBT donations)
3. Perform various database maintenance tasks, such as correcting names, updating mailing preferences, processing address updates, etc.
1. Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
2. Computer literate, possessing a working knowledge of administration and data processing programs,
including Microsoft Excel.
3. Possesses the ability to maintain a positive and friendly attitude.
4. Performs with flexibility and resourcefulness.
5. Gives attention to detail and is accurate.
6. Capable of following instructions
7. Ability to work with minimal supervision.
8. Ability to work with confidential information, exercising discretion; violation of confidentiality being
possible grounds for dismissal.
9. 1-2 years experience as either Administrative Assistant, Operator, telemarketer or Data processor
10. Experience with support based ministries a plus.
Wycliffe Associates makes employment decisions in accordance with applicable federal and state employment laws and regulations. As a religious organization, we are entitled to make employment decisions on the basis of religious beliefs and practices
of the applicant or employee.