Are you an Orlando Media Sales Pro interested in a more fulfilling career?
If you really want to make a move to do what you do well, but with higher fulfillment potential, we may have a position for you.
Please do not apply unless you have at least 3 years of experience in Media Sales. We are ONLY looking for
real hunters who understand that you won’t be handed a pre-sold ‘list’ of accounts.
Think about this before you call; when you’re driving to your current job in the morning, are you looking
forward to the work and the reason behind it all? Seeking a career instead of a job? Call Bill Files, GM, Salem Media Group Orlando –
407-618-1760. Or upload your Cover Letter & Resume when applying online.
Desired Skills and Experience
Please do not apply unless you have at least 3 years of experience in Media Sales
This is an Outside Sales Position with lots of people contact, so you should thrive on variety because no two days will be alike – ranging from daily meetings with decision makers to creating and delivering sales presentations and marketing campaigns. You
will creatively solve prospective advertiser goals and challenges, developing solutions for growing their businesses through ad campaigns (broadcast, print, Internet and event marketing) – which target our high quality audience. You will be able to brainstorm
with your teammates on the way to becoming a Marketing Expert. Here are a few specifics:
- Develop Strategic “Solution-Oriented” Client Marketing Campaigns
- Prospect and Set up Meetings with Potential Business Owners/Clients
- Exceed Monthly Sales Expectations and Goals
- Build Strong Relationships and Customer Loyalty
- Write Effective Radio Commercials, working closely with Production, Traffic, and Web teams to ensure seamless execution
- Proven Sales Track Record
- Strong Negotiation skills and Persuasive Communicator
- Enthusiastic and able to develop and keep relationships
- Self-Driven & Motivated to Exceed Goals
- Radio Experience Preferred, but we are Flexible
- Bilingual is a PLUS
Salem Orlando's culture is based on integrity, values, and teamwork -- making it a place to build a fulfilling career. Salem Orlando and its parent company, Salem Media Group, offer countless opportunities for advancement and growth. Salem Media Group is
an equal opportunity employer.