CRISTA Ministries. “Where faith meets vocation.”
CRISTA Senior Living, a ministry of CRISTA has been a senior care provider for over 60 years. Located in Silverdale, Crista Shores offers Independent and Assisted Living. Loving God by serving people is CRISTA's mission and we are looking for energetic and
dynamic candidates who have a passion for seniors to serve as Dining Room Assistants.
Two part time schedules available: 0-19hrs/week or 20-29hrs/week
Must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Promptly take food orders from the residents and deliver to the kitchen, and then deliver the ordered food to the resident in a timely and courteous manner. Ensure service is accurate and quality food is presented.
- For dinner service:
- Greet guests in a friendly and timely manner.
- Prepare dining area prior to start of dining hours.
- Receive the specials and availability of menu items from the cook.
- Know and follow proper food handling and infection control techniques in order to maintain the dining room in a sanitary and orderly condition.
- Bus tables and change dirty table cloths with clean. Wipe down all the chairs in your section with a sanitized cloth.
- Clean and reset the dining room tables by following the table setting standards after each meal. Polish silverware and glasses. Check and refill sugars and creamers as needed.
- Perform assigned nightly cleaning tasks or side jobs or lunch service duties as designated by the Dining Room Supervisor or Food Service Manager.
- Weekend cleaning:
- Sweep and mop the kitchen.
- Vacuum the dining room.
- Train new wait staff as assigned.
- Attend scheduled meetings.
- Communicate with residents and customers in person and by telephone.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
- Must have a firm commitment to the Lord.
- Washington State Food Handler’s Permit.
- Must be able to read, write, communicate in and interpret English at a functional level and write legibly.
- Must be 18 years of age or registered in accredited college classes.
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide using fractions, whole numbers and decimals.
- Adhere to CRISTA dress code.
- Follow all CRISTA Ministries’ policies, procedures and doctrines.
- Follow directions.
- Perform duties in a team environment.
- Use problem solving skills.
- Attending high school or college
Please visit the following URL to apply: