POSITION – Female House Staff
Description: Hosanna House, A Christian Home For Teenage Girls, Immediate Position Available – Female House Staff
Located on Jacksonville’s Westside. Fulltime position with benefits. 4 year college degree preferred. Must be a committed Christian with a clear Biblical testimony. Must have a desire to actively work with teenage girls. Must be capable of providing leadership and spiritual guidance to each girl according to her specific needs.
Accountable to- Executive Director/Director
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Implements devotions and Bible studies within Hosanna House and accompany residents to worship services.
2. Responsible for getting girls to bed and getting them up in the morning (pray with the girls nightly).
3. Procures all items necessary for daily living.
4. Give instructions in basic food planning & household chores.
5. Reviews with the Executive Director/Director the status, progress, and family situation of each girl.
6. Plans and participates in physical education with residents.
7. Presents a supportive and loving parent figure.
8. Fills out nightly report/Staff Journal on computer/Daily school evaluation sheet
9. Attends staff meeting each Tuesday morning.
10. Acquires CDL license within 3 months of hire (25 passenger bus)
11. As requested by Executive Director/Director takes residents to doctor, dental, lab etc appointments.
If you or someone you know has a heart for ministry to at-risk teenage girls, please fax or email a resume .
FAX (904) 317-0564 Email:email@example.com
Check us out on the web for more information! www.HosannaHouse.com