This position is 20 hours a week Monday-Friday 12:00-4:00pm
Do you have a heart of service? Do you enjoy working on a team to bring joy to others through food and hospitality? CRISTA Ministries is looking for a Café Worker to join the Arbor Deli Café staff in serving a diverse clientele from students, staff, families
and senior citizens.
If this position interests you, please read the Job Description below.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Assist in food and drink production by maintaining food handling
- practices and workplace safety. Properly use and maintain all
- equipment (grill, oven, espresso machine, etc.).
- Take orders, run cash register and serve food and drinks to
- seniors, guests, staff and students with excellent customer service.
- Maintain a clean work and deli area by emptying trash, washing
- tables, washing dishes, cleaning the equipment, etc.
- Restock food, drinks, and paper products as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None
- Must have a firm commitment to the Lord.
- Current Washington State Food Handler’s Permit.
- Follow CRISTA’s policies and procedures.
- Ability to listen and follow directions.
- Basic math skills.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure using whole
- numbers, fractions and decimals.
- Ability to perform operations using money, weight measurement and volume.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous work in long term care, restaurant/deli or experience in a CCRC.
- First aid and CPR certification
Please visit the following URL to apply: