Director of Children’s Ministry
Salary and Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Retirement)
About the position:
Provide oversight of Preschool Ministry. Coordinate the Preschool Ministry as an integral part of the overall Children’s Ministry. Partner with parents, volunteers and leaders to coordinate a healthy, Gospel-centered ministry that assists in the
discipleship of preschool age children (3 years of age (after Sept. 1st) through Kindergarten). Oversee Sunday morning programs at 9:30am and 11am.
Some aspects to the job:
- Assist in providing dynamic preschool age programs for children to know, love, obey and serve God.
- Help create intentional times for growth for Preschool Ministry volunteers through prayer and community.
- Be intentional and strategic with volunteers as it pertains to the volunteer cycle (identify, recruit, train, retain, celebrate, and assess).
- Collaborate with Children’s Ministry staff to develop spiritual map for families and children coming through ministry that is in alignment with PCPC Family Ministry values and vision.
- Oversee and resource teachers, volunteers and staff that lead bible studies, which involve Preschool Ministry age children at PCPC.
- Coordinate VBS for younger preschool children with assistance and direction from VBS Coordinator.
- Steward resources well and be aware of financial program needs.
About Park Cities Presbyterian Church
Located in Dallas, Texas, PCPC (PCA) is a large, extended family of people seeking to be Christ’s disciples and to bear His truth into our world. That commitment is expressed in our Purpose — that we exist to extend the transforming presence of the
Kingdom of our Lord Jesus Christ in Dallas and to the world.
“Please forward resume’s to firstname.lastname@example.org”. To see the full job description, click here (www.jobsatpcpc.org).