Do you enjoy the excitement of a startup company, but are comforted by the relationship and roots of an established business? Regent Pen & Marketing has the best of both worlds! We have been a successful, family marketing business for over 40 years and are
beginning a major expansion phase. We are hiring for both our Sales and Internet Marketing teams to support this growth. We are currently seeking a motivated individual for a remote Business Development Manager position. This flex hours role offers the unique
opportunity to make full-time income while maintaining a truly healthy work/life balance. If you are an ethical, creative, people person and would like to manage your own schedule while prospecting and cultivating client accounts, we look forward to hearing
- Prospect your market or geographic area for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Ensure you have a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Research and build relationships with new clients. Pursue and follow through on the sale until closed, successful agreement.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching the industry, related events, publications, and announcements to present to leadership for new products or services.
- Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Nominate your favorite ‘Client of the Quarter’ to receive free products or services by presenting the impact on their mission and/or marketing goals.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years proven track record in Marketing Account Development, Fundraising, Account Management or similar Sales roles.
- Experience buying or selling promotional products is a plus but not required.
- Positive attitude and desire to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Superior organizational skills, with emphasis on priority setting and the ability to balance multiple accounts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.