JOB REQUIRES RELOCATION TO PEORIA, IL
PURPOSE: To serve the members of Samaritan Ministries International (SMI) by providing accurate and efficient processing of member needs according to ministry guidelines.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Responsibility: Manage the daily processing of Needs.
- Review and process all bills related to Needs.
Performs other related duties, as assigned
education & experience
- 2-year college degree from an accredited college or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Good English and communication skills
- Must be able to present complex information in an understandable manner
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to think clearly, strategically and analytically
- Maintains confidentiality
- Willingness to grow in skills, knowledge and capability, in line with goals agreed upon with Manager
- Agreement with the Member Services’ vision and objectives