JOB REQUIRES RELOCATION TO PEORIA, IL
PURPOSE: To serve the members of Samaritan Ministries International (SMI) by providing a spiritual service of prayer and encouragement when in contact with members via telephone and mail as well as competently and compassionately advocating
for them on any share or membership issue that needs to be resolved.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Providing members with unparalleled service while communicating with them on the phone or via email by doing the following:
- Helping members with share and membership issues.
- Looking for opportunities to demonstrate God’s love.
- Praying for the members.
- Documenting each member interaction within the membership database.
- Completing all assigned paperwork in an efficient and effective way
- Participating in all team and staff meetings and training sessions with a joyful teachable attitude
- Participating in ongoing continuous learning and training in the following ways:
- Reviewing training materials on a regular basis and asking a teammate for guidance or instruction when necessary.
- Answering questions of those who have been here less time than you in both a timely and patient manner.
Performs other related duties, as assigned
education & experience
- 2-year college degree from an accredited college or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in composing emails with grammatically correct and professional structure
- Must be able to explain the mission of Samaritan Ministries and point others to Christ
- Must be able to present complex information in an understandable manner
- Maintains confidentiality
- Willingness to grow in skills, knowledge and capability, in line with goals agreed upon with Supervisor
- Agreement with the department’s vision and objectives