NorthEast of the Well is a 501 c)3 non-profit organization that exists to bring God's Word into places of desperate need, with a focus on those in recovery and restoration. Currently, we serve approximately 400 women, men and children each week, going into
county recovery programs, safe houses, shelters, jails and transitional programs throughout Orange County and Long Beach. We offer a way to stay connected and grow in their faith as people transition back into society; we equip, encourage and support them
in a process of transformation from passive receivers to active witnesses, learning to live their faith and point others to Christ. Our current annual budget is approximately $450,000.
We are looking for an experienced Administrative Manager to supervise daily support operations of our ministry, and to facilitate and plan effective administrative procedures, ensuring all support activities are carried out efficiently and allow our operation
to function properly. The Administrative Manager reports directly to our Executive Director. Key responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent administrative support to our Executive Director;
- Oversee day to day office operations and workflow, maintenance of master calendar, timelines for key projects and assignments;
- Manage files, reports and records for the ministry (cloud-based and physical), establish policies and procedures ensuring accessibility and preserving confidentiality of sensitive documents;
- Ensure smooth and timely flow of information within the company to facilitate internal and external operations;
- Maintain employee and HR records, calendaring and creating support documents for new hires, employee reviews and any other HR documentation;
- Assessment of staff performance; coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Oversee purchasing and inventory control for all office supplies, collateral materials, equipment, etc.
- Work with Executive Director and staff to maintain control of ministry expenses;
- Work with staff and outside accountant to compile accurate and timely financial reports;
- Process bi-weekly payroll for employees using QuickBooks.
- Prepare written correspondence and reports for Executive Director;
- Assist in creating impactful collateral for the ministry; maintain working knowledge of all printed and web branding messaging for consistency.
- Supervise the administration of our donor database (eTapestry), ensuring that data and reporting are accurate and that donor correspondence is handled in a timely and professional manner.
- A strong, vibrant Christian faith and a passion to use one’s gifts to serve the marginalized.
- 3 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in a small business or ministry environment.
- Understanding of small business or non-profit accounting, budget processes and payroll operations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience with a variety of office technology and software, including MS Office, QuickBooks, database programs (eTapestry highly preferred!), cloud technology.
- Understand the application of social media platforms to raise awareness and support.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
Please submit a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
NorthEast of the Well is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a culturally diverse workplace.