Salem Media Group is a leading broadcaster of informative talk and religious programming. We are currently seeking an organized, professional and enthusiastic Traffic Coordinator to support our KKNT/KPXQ/KXXT radio staff. This is a full time position
with excellent benefits.
Duties include but are not limited to entering national, barter, streaming and network contracts as well as continuity for Faithtalk 1360 and Family Values Radio 1010. Format, assemble and reconcile daily program logs for both stations and be the primary
back for our 960 The Patriot traffic coordinator. This position is also a front desk position that will answer and direct incoming calls to the appropriate staff. Meet and greet our visitors, order supplies and call for service on our office machines, Weekly
processing of credit card payments and process outgoing mail.
- Previous media traffic experience is required. Wide Orbit experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines are a must
- Proficient in – Microsoft office applications
- Dynamic, friendly attitude, team oriented and flexible
- Organized, efficient and detail oriented
If you possess these skills please apply and submit your resume today by going to Salem Media Group’s career page at www.salemmedia.com
Salem Media Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer